Monday, November 16, 2020

The “Grand Canyon” of Texas - Electric Geology Tour deep into the Palo D...


Just a quick note.  Just because I post a link or a video, that is not an automatic endorsement of the subject matter.  While the discussion of "Lichtenberg fractals" is interesting, I am dubious about attributing various lithologies and the dendritic stream pattern of Palo Duro Canyon to the narrator's ideas.  Though I like to maintain a good imagination and engage some "what if" ideas, I am uncomfortable with applying esoteric ideas in opposition to long-accepted Geological Principles.

[I haven't yet had time to watch all of it, just yet.]  So in the meantime, perhaps enjoy the scenery and consider what information you might offer the narrator, e.g., why he isn't seeing any "sea shells".

No comments:

Post a Comment