Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Just a Reminder on the Videos

Because of the recent find of a 9-carat diamond at the Crater of Diamonds State Park in Murfreesboro, Arkansas, and my own sense of nostalgia and future hopes, I plan to be posting a bunch of videos for the foreseeable future on diamond mining at the park.  Plus I will drop in some random videos and written stuff of my own - on other subjects - in between.

Some subjects on my mind include Aquifer and Groundwater issues, the U.S. travel writer William Least Heat-Moon (he does touch on geology in some of his books), Historic U.S. Hwy 66 (aka Route 66), and whatever else "strikes my fancy".

Just a reminder, readers.

All of these videos have been done by other folks.  So as a way to say "Thank You", when you watch these on YouTube, if you like the video, please upvote it and maybe subscribe to the particular channel.

And if you have like-minded friends, please ask them to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment