Monday, February 10, 2020

Informal Geography Series - Introduction

I encountered this lecturer, Amit Sengupta, recently.  In the following days (the time frame is not yet finalized), I will be posting more of his videos, interspersed with other videos and my posts, as time allows.  For the sake of an informal "continuing education", I would suggest subscribing to his YouTube channel.  Here is his website.  [He seems to cover a wide range of subjects.] 


I will revisit and edit this post to include prior and recently-posted Geography lectures, as I have done with the informal Weather "series".  (Hey, it's all Earth Science-related.) 

Here is a little more info on the quasi-resurrection of this blog and my other one.  And a little more personal background in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment