Thursday, January 30, 2020

Advisory/Reminder

Thus far, all of the videos on this and my other blog are from YouTube and other external sources.  [When I get over my stage fright, I plan to do a few short videos on selected subjects.]

On the other hand, most of the digital images are mine (even if unlabeled) or from friends, usually cited with "xxxx@georgiascience.com".  In the rare event I borrow a photo from another source, I will tell you.

As for consistency issues - in font sizes and paragraph spacings - I am seeking to counter them.  When I originally started blogging - on a now-retired blog - in early 2005  I was more attuned to the methods and formats of this particular platform.  I was able to "make some sense" of the "HTML code" at the time.  After a few years of blogging, I became largely inactive for a few years and format changes "left me behind".  Now I am trying to get caught up.  

IOW, when confronted with these inconsistencies, I burrow into the HTML code to attempt a fix.  The font variations are easy to find, with a little diligence, but the spacing-codes (or whatever they call them) are harder to find and fix than they used to be.

Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment