Friday, April 8, 2022

A Reminder About This Blog's Content

For any new visitors, my goal is to provide more of my original material, i.e., thoughts, memories, photos, and videos.  

A Georgia native, I have been formally studying Geology for a little over 50 years, starting with a high school Geology course that began in the Fall of 1971.  This was followed by my first college Geology courses in the Fall Quarter of 1972.  

My first trips westward across the Mississippi River were during a family vacation in 1973 and a road trip with my college roommate in 1974 (both of which were instrumental in my choosing to go to the University of El Paso in 1977 for grad school).  My first Scientific Photography (35 mm) courses began in 1975.

Original material takes time to write and edit (to my satisfaction).  To avoid too many gaps in postings, I add Geology and other related Science videos, mostly from Youtube.  I hope to keep things educational, informative, and entertaining.

Thanks for visiting. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment