Monday, November 29, 2021

A Few Days in Ohio ...

Figuratively speaking, studying Geology and other Earth Science-related subjects by way of posts, videos, and links.

In my past travels (including August 2021), I have crisscrossed Ohio, but I don't think I have ever spent the night there.  It was one of those un-visited, in-between places between home and a further destination.  

As with other subjects, as personal schedules don't allow for as much planning and writing as I would like, the choice of Ohio (for a few days) was a spirit-of-the-moment thing.  But it does serve the purpose of giving me (and my wife) ideas for possible future van camping travels.

At the moment, I can think of no "Bucket List" items in Ohio, perhaps because I don't know the state well enough.  Perhaps as a place to photograph some Glacial Features and maybe pan for some "glacial placer" gold.


No comments:

Post a Comment