Friday, January 21, 2022

More Van Conversion Ideas


Some more good ideas with this one, but we don't have near as many "toys" and items to deal with, as our ages are a consideration (and a certain reality).
  
[Just a disclaimer: This video and other videos belong to the original creator/Youtube posters, whoever they are.  When I (and/or my wife) make one or more of our own videos that we are satisfied with, we will tell you.  We are our own harshest critics.  Plus there are confidence hurdles to be cleared.]

Some of these videos are being "parked" here, so I can more easily find them and make notes.  At some point, I plan to do some sort of videos on our "Van Go! Project".  The cheesy name is because of my wife's long-term family interest in art (and my minor interest in art).  

If everything "fell into place" and we were able to travel when and where we wished, there is a possibility that we could stop here and there to sell a few miscellaneous pieces (necklaces and such, maybe a few small mineral and/or fossil specimens) just for fun and to cover a few travel expenses. 

Good planning would include looking at the itinerary and calendar for outdoor art festivals and rock & mineral shows (my wife likes them, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment