Monday, December 20, 2021

Campervan Build


Here we go again with a video of a Chevy van of the same vintage as our Ford (1993).  (The only problem with drinking as much espresso as this guy apparently has would make me have to make bathroom stops every 20 minutes or so.  Just kidding.)

No actually, as I like earth tones, I don't want to entirely gut the interior of our van.  And as much work as it took me to build the sleeping platform, I don't want to hassle with taking it out to make substantial interior changes.  I just wonder how much "wasted space" is between the stylish interior and the steel walls of the van.  And I think there is more space above the "ceiling" of the interior and the "high top".  

After the activities of the holidays, I plan to get back to working on the van, in case we get some travel time around April 2022.  So the clock is ticking.

No comments:

Post a Comment